This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Kosiii
    Participant

How can I remove or disable lightbox on images. Dont need that. Makes things unnecessarily complex.

IS there an other solution than this: http://themeforest.net/comments/9056525 ?

Radu

Hi,

That is correct solution, by rendering tags without data-rel=”prettyPhoto[inner-gallery] and like this the prettyphoto will not be initialized.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kosiii
    Participant

I did apply that and it had no effect, the photo still pops up in lightbox environment. I followed the instructions in the link i posted previously.

Radu

Hi,

just I’ve talked with my colleagues about this and disabling the light box is not really possible at the moment because will affect other theme functionalities like login pop-up.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kosiii
    Participant

But it is not necessary at all for images in blogposts and pages! Not user friendly either. Im interested on finding a solution, so if the developer can suggest a fix, please let me know.

Radu

Can i take a look at your website ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?