This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by BDecker19.

• Author
     BDecker19
    Participant

Hi, how do I set it up so my site begins exactly like the demo sites shown here (goo.gl/i0j8Ay)?

Would like to use this as my baseline then modify / customize from there…

Catalin

add this in your page:

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     BDecker19
    Participant

hey caitlin. where does one add this?

BDecker19
    Participant

Apologies… *Catalin!

BDecker19
    Participant

Actually, so… looks like you create a page, go to the text tab, and then paste it in there.

What about the images though — how do I get these in?

Also, I was thinking more like the individual home pages… eg the Pinterest style home (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/pinterest/)

Thanks!
    Benji

sharmstr

Open up the documentation then click on Installation -> Demo Content. There are links to individual page code.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

@BDecker19: the images are not included in the demo, you will have to add your own… or you can save the images from the demo site.

BDecker19
    Participant

This is great. To be honest, I must have downloaded just the install component at first, so this is the first time I’m seeing the documentation!

Lemme work on it a bit..

Thanks very much for the help!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?