This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     dreni
    Participant

Is there a way to change if My photos or About me to be displayed as default?
    http://puu.sh/3qdlZ.png

SQadmin
    Keymaster

This change needs to be done in members/single/member-header.php
    Which one do you want as default?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dreni
    Participant

About me.
    Thanks

enricoeur
    Participant

Hello,

in the demo when i open the profile of one girl i can see at firt what the girl is looking for ( i mean oin blue area near main profile picture ) by default default is selected the TAB “Looking for”.

I don’t have idea why, but in my installation no one TAB is selected by default, so the space is completly empty and the user need to select by himself one TAB he wants, but this is not so nice to have that empty space.

enricoeur
    Participant

I noticed an other BUG ( maybe related to this ) in my page i cannot use the Quick Profile Navigation ( doesn’t appear the navigation arrows ). — IN THIS CASE WAS MY ERROR i HAD ONLY ONE PROFILE REGISTERED

SQadmin
    Keymaster

From version 1.3 you can set this with a filter from your sweetdate-child/functions.php
    Uncomment the code bellow or add it if it doesn’t exist

COPY CODE

add_filter('kleo_bp_profile_default_top_tab','my_default_tab');
    function my_default_tab() {
        return 'looking-for';
    }

You can change it to: my-photos or info

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

From version 1.3 you can set this with a filter from your sweetdate-child/functions.php
    Uncomment the code bellow or add it if it doesn’t exist

COPY CODE

add_filter('kleo_bp_profile_default_top_tab','my_default_tab');
    function my_default_tab() {
        return 'looking-for';
    }

You can change it to: my-photos or info

enricoeur
    Participant

Hello,

thanks about the instruction, works.

I have now this other problem i translated the Goup of profile fields from “Looking for” to “Cosa cerco” i mean translated in my language, and now the TAB “Looking for” is completly disappeared from the profile.

Where i can update the new Groups name to let him appear again into the profile ?

Thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Add this to your functions.php under sweetdate-shild theme

COPY CODE

add_filter('kleo_extra_tab1', 'custom_tab');
    function custom_tab()
    {
        return 'Base';
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?