This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     naderelali
    Participant

Hi team,

I am configuring buddyApp to suit my needs right now. I need to do the following:

– I have added accounts for Users A, B, C,…

For each user I want to display different links (to different pages) in the sidebar that should show up when they login.

How can I handle this? I have installed all plugins you recommended, but when I configure the menu I can only define items for existing user roles (but not specific users, see screenshot), so I guess I would have to create new user roles, but how can I do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

The menus restriction based on specific user id or username it’s not available…

You can create/edit a new role with this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/

I recommend you to assign certain roles for specific users to show that certain menu only for that roles.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     naderelali
    Participant

Thanks Radu!

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?