This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     dubaicitycompany
    Participant

Hello Guys,

I have delated few plugins that are necessary for Kleo Theme.

For example Kleo Buttons stop working and activity things and in website builder there is no more icons and options from cleo Theme.

What plugin I was delated not sure but I think you will know and help my get them back.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

The login details you sent with the ticket don’t appear to work. Upon checking the front end of your site I believe you do not have K Elements or WP Bakery (formerly Visual Composer) installed. You can go to WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins and install ‘K Elements’ and/or ‘WP Bakery’ from there.

If you’re unable to do this then please check the login details and update them as needed here so I can check this for you.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I used the details from your other ticket, logged in, and found that K Elements was not installed. I have installed this plugin for you.

It looks like you have some kind of security from either a plugin or pre-configured by your host that disallows the WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins screen so you would not have been able to see the plugin. You should look into finding the cause of the restriction for ease of updating plugins in the future.

Please check that issue is now resolved for you on the front-end.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?