This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     rajiv
    Participant

Hi,

When a user try to submit a post it takes long time, also there is no activity on the screen to show that it is in process of submission causing user to click post submission multiple time and then after a while same posts appears as repetitively being submitted. Blog submission does not have issue like that.

Can we have a solution either to show in-process status when it is taking a while/time to submit or an improvement.

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, are you using a plugin to enable frontend blog post submissions? Or this is happening in backend?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rajiv
    Participant

Hello, there is one for blog but nothing for post.

rajiv
    Participant

Hi, can this be checked on priority as site is live and we are getting this issue.

Laura

Hello, this may be a conflict with other plugins if you have a lot of plugins, or if you have a bit but any of those is in conflict with another. Try deactivating one by one and testing

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

rajiv
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Tried the same but getting this issue even with the basic theme plugins.

Can we have function added to show in-progress when post submission is taking longer, this will help temporarily to users.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, i do not know anything like that, you could add a notice or let them know by email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?