This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Abe.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

hi, just discovered another bug in the kleo theme, the delete button doesn’t work in messages. Please view the image attachment. click on messages, click a message topic you will be directed to the message views, click on “delete” to delete the threaded messages between user and member. this returns false, no action is done to delete the message. please view the image attachment below. didnt work on my site and the kleo demo theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have looked into this on versions 4.2.9 and 4.2.7 via Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and found that the issue exists locally and via the demo. When switching themes the issue no longer appears.

Because of this I will flag this ticket to our developers to look into, they’ll be in touch as soon as they can.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

excellins
    Participant

Thanks for responding to issues quick Kieran.. I appreciate your help and support.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we are still conducting some tests and will let you know asap when fixed.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Radu

Hi,

Just go to /wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/single/messages/single.php edit file, look around line 44 and remove the sign (see the screenshot).

This will be fixed in next theme update.

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Wow, thanks, i just did this now and it worked perfectly… thanks so much for this. Hope an update will fix it soon. because when i update my theme it will over write my changes right? so i will need to do this everytime i update the theme again??

Abe
    Keymaster

Sure things. it will be in the next update.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?