This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hello, when i go to my messages, and select all and click to delete, the delete button is not working

also this ones  Mark as Read   Mark as Unread   Delete Selected  

how can i fix that please?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’ve tested this on your site and locally and found that the issue exists in the theme therefore I will direct this ticket to a developer to assist you and issue a fix. They’ll be in touch as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

hi,

I was able to delete the message

Did you have solved?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hello, i can delete one message, but when i select all to bulk delete, i cant

Radu

Hi,

I was able to reproduce that, tried to make a fix for that on the fly, i will add this on the bug-list and will be fixed soon, i will let you know

Cheers
    R.

alexhorie
    Participant

Some news about this problem?

Radu

We work at this, not yet ready, we will let you know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?