This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sermsak.

• Author
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello, I have spam users register about 700 users and i can delete it on Pending group. But all of this spam users is in Participant group too. when i try to delete spam Participant users. It display name list of spam Participant users,who i will delete. But it’s not display the “Confirm delete” Button to click. Then i can not delete this spam Participant users. Please help

Thank you

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura. Now i was deleted it direct in Table wp_users and it successful to delete.But the issue is, Members page by default it display 24 users/page and after delete spam users, the 1st page display only 2 users/page and when i click next page, it display – Sorry, no members were found. (i have more than 2 million users). Please help

Thank you

sermsak
    Participant

Hello, May have somebody found the way to fix his ?

sharmstr

The default view of the members page is “last active”. I believe that active data is stored in one of the bp tables, not the user table. So, just because you deleted the user out of the user table, their is still many records throughout the db that correspond to that deleted account. Long story short, you probably shouldnt have deleted them that way and now you’ll have to clean up the rest of the db. Kleo doesnt handle any of this stuff and you should really be asking for assistance on the bp forums.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sermsak
    Participant

Hello sharmstr. Thank you for your help. I will follow your suggestion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?