This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     goshyou
    Participant

Hi!! I need help ! Urgent pls

after some tests i accidentally have deleted the profile field:  Looking for a –
    and i tryed to fix that with importing the buddypressdemo profile fields  again.
    ANd i got back my ‘looking for a’ field on the search form ..but thats not working.
    Now my search form is not working and the counting women/man on the first site IS NOT working as well
    can you please check it.

Laura

Hello, do not worry, its an easy fix, just go to Sweetdate > Buddypress and assign the Looking for a again to the form and the field options, also in Matching section

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

goshyou
    Participant

Hi Laura!
    I have done that but without any result.. can that be that my theme is translated to swedish..and instead of men/woman i do have man/kvinna !
    Maybe is something with the translation! can you please check it? the website is going online this week but without search functions its not worth it,

thx, best regards

Laura

Hello, should work now, you missed to complete the gender field in sweetdate options, also, your users must select an option in their profiles, attached a screenshot. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     goshyou
    Participant

hi
    thank you, so all the user should select again the option: looking for.

What about the total men/women online ! its not showing anything
    (after the mistake i made with deleting the profile field: Looking for a) it was ok before

goshyou
    Participant

Attachments:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, first your users need to select a gender and then the stats will work 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?