This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     braveheart
    Participant

At Themeforest, I asked when we installed the theme that: I understand the issues with the images and we have our, but we have tried replicating the demo at least THREE times, we are nowhere near the demo.

Then you answered: “Yes you import the demos and you get the same structure and text, Some images are not included so you need to add your own.”

My installer says that the demo content is not the same.

So I don’t know what else to do. We need to get the exact same content and we can start changing or customizing the site.

Please help!

Radu

What demo you want to achieve ? provide exact link to that certain demo

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     braveheart
    Participant

I want to build a social media website and have at least these pages:
    Pinterest Page
    Get Connected Page
    E-Learning page
    Resume Page
    Product Landing Page
    Community Pages
    Business Directory
    Embed Video pages -Vimeo & Youtube

Actually, I thought I could get all the pages in the demo content and then remove the ones I don’t want. This was why I bought the theme.

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

You can import the demos from wp-admin -> appearance -> kleo demo data… but most of images will be replaced by placeholders because those are not included in theme demo pack.You can choose all from main demo… that option will import every page that we have it for demo propose but you should adapt it for what you need.

R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     braveheart
    Participant

Look I am not a babe at theme installations (check my profile at Themeforest – I am Level 3 buyer). I asked BEFORE I bought the theme and was told I would get the same demo data as your demo itself. I tried and another experienced buddy tried several times, it was the same. The demo data were NOT the same. I am not talking about images, I mean CONTENT. It’s easier to work from the solution and adapt to what we want.

I have been waiting for the past two days for help, but all I am getting are these few lines answers, that is not nice.

Could you help now?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I think is best to let us know what page didn’t import with the content so we can help. For example BuddyPress members, groups, activity needs to be generated if you want dummy data with this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-default-data/

Let us know and we can quickly explain or help on specific points.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

braveheart
    Participant

Common guys! This is getting ridiculous. I gave you the details of the website including access. This is just not right. I am beginning to feel extremely disappointed.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I tried to get more details from you so Radu can help you with the import. For example you might not want dummy users and groups on your site but we will add them with the above mentioned plugin so your site looks complete and you just delete them afterwards.

Radu please check these pages on @braveheart instal and make sure they all look complete.
    Pinterest Page
    Get Connected Page
    E-Learning page
    Resume Page
    Product Landing Page
    Community Pages
    Business Directory
    Embed Video pages -Vimeo & Youtube

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

braveheart
    Participant

Yes, I want all the dummies, that way it would be easier to work with because we’ll understand the structure better. We want EXACT demo content not because we want to steal your business or work or anything like that, but want to UNDERSTAND the structure and use it to customize effectively and faster. That’s why I was asking for all these pages. In fact, if I can get ALL the pages and post with all the dummy contents as advertised, that will be better for me and allow us to work faster.

Yes, I want ALL the dummy content, registrations, etc. We’ll delete them when we have properly understood the way the structure works or is setup.

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     braveheart
    Participant

Thanks Radu, that is MUCH better.

1. On this page, we have tried to replicate the demo format and could not:
    http://friendsafrica.com/home-material-design/
    &
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/material-design-colors/
    See the attached files

2. On the “Get Connected” page, there are some snippets (see attached file get-connected), how or where do you add them?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     braveheart
    Participant

Still awaiting response.

Radu

Done please check

Radu

To have same colors you should change it from theme options for sitewide… i will not change that colors because will mess other demos… customize as you need

Cheers
    R>

braveheart
    Participant

I can’t what was done or am I missing something here?
    Neither of the two pages I mentioned has any change or modification. The two pages are:
    “Get Connected”
    &
    “Home Material Design page.

Radu

The missing slider from material colors. This is the only link that you have provided from your site in the previous post.

For colors you will have to set this : Theme options – Styling options – Header – Color Preset – Deep Purple/Amber but it will change this for entire site/entire demos, on our demo that demo it’s installed on separate wp install.

R.

braveheart
    Participant

Sigh!
    No, it’s not colours or slider issue.
    Your system is not allowing the attached files I added to become visible.
    I will them twice now…..

Attachments:
     braveheart
    Participant

Or maybe is the links from your website ….. I was referring to the “Get Connected” and “Material Design” Pages at your website.

1. “Get Connected” page…. On the “Get Connected” page, there are some snippets (see attached file get-connected), how or where do you add them?
    2. “Material Design” page…. On this page, we have tried to replicate the demo format and could not. See attached files.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

1. Take a look at this screenshot

2. Done..

R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     braveheart
    Participant

Now, that’s much better, Radu. Thanks.
    I appreciate it. We can now start working.

Radu

You’re welcome

Have a nice week

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?