This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hello,
    I bought the Kleo tempalte for a client that liked the Demo Agency – Multisite. I have installed the demo file but can’t find the Demo Agency / Home Agency among the demos to use. I can only find Home Default, Home e-learning, Home Pinterest, Home Simple. Pls let me know how to get hold of the Demo Agency. It is not the same as the Default. Would really need it. Thanks!

marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hello,

Can you pls let me know if you are going to resolve this issue. I need the Agency demo you are showing on your website (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/demo-agency/). Otherwise I have to ask for a refunding. I have a tight deadline and would appreciate a quick response. Thanks!

Best regards,
    Marie

marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just discovered that you’ve uploaded the demo in another post. Will install it and contact you if any problem arises. Many thanks!

Marie

Abe
    Keymaster

OK, lets talk in the other topic if you have questions,

Closing this one.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Demo agency’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?