This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     eastwestslim
    Participant

Hi I installed the sweetdate theme in August and was able to setup the slider with your demo content. Then my account with the server is expired and now I have to reinstall sweetdate theme to another server. I downloaded a new package from you site and replaced the old one and found the demo content doesn’t have the slider. Where can I get the demo content as showed in the template on your website?

Thanks,
    Jackie

Laura

Hello, the slider is in demo content > revolution slider > exported sliders

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

eastwestslim
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I imported slider the in the “main file” > demo content > revolution slider > exported sliders and imported the one with the search form then I got the error:

Revolution Slider Error: The param navigaion_type not found in slider params. Of course, no search form showing up either.

For the template, I imported demo-sweetdate.xml, but the layout is different from the demo. For example, it doesn’t have “It all starts with a Date” section, and other parts are different.

By the way, I can’t delete the themes directly. I have to use FTP to delete the themes.

Do you have any ideas what I might be missing. I will try to reinstall the themes step by step following your video on your website, but I doubt it will help.

Thanks
    Jackie

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?