This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     ashylajar
    Participant

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I followed through as per your documentation & youtube video on theme installation and demo content installation and have a very unique error. I am sure something went wrong somewhere as I have set the homepage as Dashboard which is supposed to show me the intranet widgets and all. Now the problem is that when I select dashboard with Buddyapp child or the parent theme as active, the page dashboard shows me a blank page but the same dashboard shows me the required widgets and all with any other theme active.

Please help me to resolve this issue. The site is currently on my localhost as I am trying to ensure correct working before going live for the company that I work for.

Please do have a look at the attachments for a look at the dashboard with some other theme activated but when buddyapp is activated i get the site cannot be reached error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ashylajar
    Participant

Thanks but I solved it myself.

ashylajar
    Participant

The issue has resurfaced and in a bad way. The problem is simple but yet I have no clue what went wrong or what corrected by itself and now what is wrong again.

Let me explain, after I had followed all the steps spoken in your installation documentation I have activated the child theme installed all necessary plugins and have tried to import all content from the themes import demo option but alas after I do that there is no page visible at all. In fact I have to login to my localhost admin panel to make any changes if any but the same page shows the details when other themes are activated so hope you get my plight here.

Earlier i had taken out all the plugins and brought them back and voila the theme and pages were displayed correctly but since then the pages have gone back to the same issue.

Please guide. I can’t help you with a glance as this website is on my laptop i.e. localhost.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

In the first attachment (https://cdn.seventhqueen.com/sq-support/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/screencapture-localhost-Intranet-1509445881719.png) there it’s used a default wp theme.

For buddyapp theme it’s required to have K-elements plugin installed and activated to can run our shortcodes.

Sincerly i don’t know how to reproduce the issue on my local install can you make a videoo please ? explaing those ? “Earlier i had taken out all the plugins and brought them back and voila the theme and pages were displayed correctly but since then the pages have gone back to the same issue.”

To can be able to see if there it’s a general problem or a isolated one please.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ashylajar
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Theme recommended plugin can be found and installed under wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins… some plugins aren’t included in themepackge and they are installable via install plugins tab, check it.

Cheers
    R

ashylajar
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Sorry but i’ve made a confusion, BuddyApp doesn’t include K-elements plugin but KLEO it does!

So the K-elements isn’t part of BuddyApp theme package.

Sorry again!

Cannot provide here complete theme package just login to your theme forest account and re-download package.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?