This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     elintus
    Participant

Hi, you’re theme was pretty easy to get installed. but I’m having issues a few things not listed in your support docs

1.how do i get rid of “User: demo Password: demo” on login page?

2. how do i change your logo to my sites logo on the login page?

3.I  uninstalled the standard wechat, and installed and activated wechat pro upgrade now have no option to replace it in the dashboard.

4 Media Page doesn’t work in profile, through everything is installed

Kieran_SQ

Hey @elintus,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the above, and thank you for providing access, could you please provide WordPress admin access so I can look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

elintus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for your response, for ease, I will break the points down below

– The domain you listed in your ticket is running Fixer a child theme of Upfront by WPMUdev, please provide the domain where you are using and experiencing issues with BuddyApp

– 502 Errors are almost exclusively a server communication related issue. This can be server to server, server to CDN, server and client or it could simply be that the server is overloaded. You can read more about 502 errors here https://www.lifewire.com/502-bad-gateway-error-explained-2622939. You can check your server’s error logs for more information, contact your host, purge your CDN or check if the issue between you and the server by clearing out your website cache and deleting local (browser) data.

– I can look into the third party plugin issues when you have updated this ticket with the domain where you’re currently using BuddyApp

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

elintus
    Participant
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

There does appear to be an issue with displaying chat, and I cannot seem to find the solution. I am going to ask me colleague @radu to look into this further for you.

Kieran.

Radu

Hi,

The tasks page display now the form i think you have solved, frmo what you describe the issue was the plugin was de-activated.

I’ve activated the wisechat plugin and then i’ve added in the dahboard page, tehn in wisechat settings,i’ve enaabled “Show a button for anonymus login”

To can have the login services displayed like in the below screenshot

You should de-activate the “Disable Anonymous Users” option to allow guest users to login with the social service to enter the chat, with the option checked the chat will be available only for the users that had an account already.

Yes I saw the twitter and google login aren’t displayed, but i suggest you to ask the wise chat support team about this matter, please.

Also using another theme the issue it’s the same, so this thing isn’t caused by our theme

The rtMedia upload error should be tested also using default WP theme I’ve looked for that but I cannot find it, also the add theme button missing maybe cuz it’s a multi network install, maybe it’s a cause.

Try to install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-multi-network/

Then try to upload again a photo, please try also to use default wp theme twenty seventeen if the problem persists contact the rtmedia support team.

Cheers
    R.

elintus
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve noticed that demo demo text and logo had been changed, that can be done in wp-admin -> pages- > login page.

For the activity issue I’ve tried to log in to see how that it’s happening and the credentials not working, did you have solved or not?

Cheers
    R.

elintus
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Still i’m not able to login with provided details, i’ve tried to use usernamd and also the password

I need those to can see how the page refreshes when you post or fav something.

The RSS button/link can be hidden with some CSS.

Allowing users to create own charts and also personal dashboard page i don’t think it’s possible without cusotm development or specific plugin (if exists), since the dashboard page it’s a page builded with Visual Composer and it’s a static page.

I’ve tried to search and to recommend you a plugin but this it’s what i found: https://wordpress.org/plugins/client-dash/ but i don’t think it can help you in your case, but take a look.

Best Regards
    Radu

elintus
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I saw that and I’ve tried to reproduce that on our demo and on my local install and I cannot! The issue can be caused by one of your plugins.

So, with the provided account there is no access to the plugins section, and just deactivate all plugins except BuddyPress and check if you encounter the same issue.

If yes update the theme or reupload it cuz that it should work I’ve tested on both installs demo and mine.

Cheers
    R

elintus
    Participant
     elintus
    Participant

Hi again Radu,

I got curious if this issue was something dealing with the database. so i created a totally seperate install which doesn’t relate to the main site to test things out and still running into the same issue with the site-wide activity page

http://sandland.wpengine.com/activity/

the only things that are installed on that vm are the theme and the plugins that come with the theme.

since this install doesn’t require super admin access,
    your admin login for sandland is.
    r@elint.us
    royal1
    A(CZEPtNlF2B%$m*#h^FLwqj

elintus
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

You see the errors in console because you are using adBlock plugin and the resources are blocked from the publishers, not that it’s the problem.

The thing it’s the fav action isn’t sent to the server via AJAX as it should but it’s via GET/POST that’s the page refresh, maybe there the Ajax cannot be loaded/called etc… on my install it works as it should also on the demo, this can be related to the wpengine security server settings or not… you can ask them.

Meanwhile, you can try to use this code: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kb/buddypress-wp-engine-compatibility

In the past running BuddyPress and wp engine requires that but that has been patched from what I know, just try it.

Let me know the FTP for this install http://sandland.wpengine.com/ to take a closer look.

Best Regards
    Radu

elintus
    Participant
     elintus
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Mean writing to him, I’ve created an account on your main site to show him how that it’s happening but I’ve noticed that the favorite works as it should (via AJAX) did you have solved somehow?

Video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwRzFaUGk0UnprQWM/view

If Brad had added a snippet to child theme or made some changes to server settings let us know what causes that to know for the rest of the customers that are using WPENGINE

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?