This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

ninety83
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to add the page styling tab and the demo side tab to my site (see image attached). Could you tell me how i can activate it and where i can find the options to add my own content links?

regards,

Ken

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Its not part of Kleo. Its on the demo because people viewing the demo do not have access to WP Admin to change the look of the site.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ninety83
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Thanks for the reply. Do you know how one could get the feature?

regards,

ken

sharmstr

No.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

maxlevel
    Participant

I would also be ineterested in that feature, also because I might want to offer a possibility for the user to switch between two styling options. Is there no way to get that widget?

The other question would be if there is any way to store a styling and the ability to reload it later?

sharmstr

You can add it to the feature request forum.

If you’re speaking at the admin level, you can export your theme options settings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?