This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     mattjones
    Participant

Hi there,

We’ve just purchased the BuddyApp theme and so far, it looks great. I was hoping you might be able to help with answering a few questions we have.

1. Importing content to be the same as demo. We are trying to use the same demo as the Private Community Demo. We are getting the dashboard working but cannot seem to work out the homepage for when user is not logged in?

2. How do you remove the WordPress admin bar at the top of the site for all users? We have removed it for ourselves but it still shows up when other users (not logged in) access the link.

3. Is there any service for notifications such as OneSignal integrated? If not, no problem but it would be a great feature in the future!

4. Is there any way to put in a subscription gateway to charge users for access?

5.Is there a way to include default files for all users that are present when users signup?

Thanks so much for the help – the theme is amazing!

Cheers,

Matt

Laura

Hello 🙂
    1- At Appearance – Theme Options, you should be able to choose to restrict the site and then select Login as the login page
    2- Check a plugin to hide wordpress admin dashboard 🙂
    3- Not at the moment, just buddypress notification system
    4- Paid memberships pro would help
    5- Can you explain a bit more?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?