This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

rkco
    Participant

Hi!

Can you please tell me how you setup the demo, step by step.

I already have the Revolution SLider setup, which I think is being used if I am not mistaken. Then I added that to a static page and made that the homepage in the Reading Setting. However, how did you eliminate the page title and most of the header besides the menu?

Thanks,
    Richard

P.S. Usually, demos should be self-explanatory i.e. as part of the theme options and out of the box, not something to be asked about. Just saying. 😉

rkco
    Participant

Ok, never mind, I think I got it. In the header options on the specific page. 😀 duh.

rkco
    Participant

How do I get top nav to be transparent as well though? Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that is also from the specific page in Theme general settings – Display settings – Transparent Main menu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

exenewyorker
    Participant

I purchased the theme and I expected to receive demos of all the home pages included on http://seventhqueen.com/themedemo/?product=kleo, but I only received Home Default and Home Simple. Where are the demo setups for Community, Black Friday, WooCommerce, etc? How can I get access to the other home page setups/layouts so I don’t have to spend hours trying to figure out WPBakery Visual Composer and K elements?

Abe
    Keymaster

@exenewyorker All demo content can be imported from Appearance – KLEO Demo data. It should let you import all the homepages.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

exenewyorker
    Participant

My bad, I didn’t realize there were 2 xml files to upload. Please accept my apology!

Abe
    Keymaster

No problem. That’s why we’re here 🙂

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?