This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     sharmstr

I’m in the process of debugging an activity stream issue. I generally hit the demo site to see if its a Kelo issue or something I’ve done 🙂 Anyhow, I found two issues with the demo site today.

1 – If you click on “media” in the members profile, you are redirected to Membership Levels.

2 – If you click on an image in the activity stream that’s contained in a carousel, the lightbox attempts to display (you see the loading media notice) but then displays Membership Levels (though the page slug still says Activity). This isn’t happening on single images (no carousel).

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi.
    Thank you, there was a bug in applying restrictions from Theme options – Memberships and we fixed it an we included it in the woocommerce update coming in couple of hours.

Thanks again

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Woocommerce update? In a few hours? YES!!!! Thank you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ruthie73
    Participant

What plugin did you use to create membership levels ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, It comes recommended with the theme and it is Paid Memberships Pro. See the documentation

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Demo Site Bugs’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?