This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by modsters.

• Author
     modsters
    Participant

Hi, I have 2 questions.

1) could you please tell me what the correct dimensions and/ or settings are for the slider in the News Magazine homepage? Our header is the same size as demo but the title of our posts is below the viewable area. Right now I need to scroll down to see the tilte. I’d like to have the title immediately visible, like it is in the demo.

2) How can we remove the vertical “News Magazine” watermark that is visible on the left side of each homepage section?

Thank you. 

sharmstr

What screen resolution are you using? I can see your titles just fine. Anyhow, if you import the news slider, the dimensions will be set to the same as the demo.

Go into row settings and remove the background.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     modsters
    Participant

1) Yes, I have the Magazine News slider installed. I’m using a Macbook Pro 13″ with a 1280×800 screen but I’m looking at both on the same machine and I can see the kleo demo with title on initial view but to see mine I need to scroll down. I’ve attached screenshots. Maybe you could send me a screenshot of what you see and also let me know what you think I could do to adjust this. Maybe my images are too tall? The images on my slider are all 2000 x 1000.

2) Fixed this. Thank you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Go to your slider settings and set Desktop Large height to 600px. Let me know if that fixes it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

modsters
    Participant

That worked. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?