This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     Real
    Participant

Hello,

When I’m creating a group, I have a sentence at the top of the group “For you, these criterias are important or not in the other person?”   

Is it possible that the text is visible for a user who want to complete his profile ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Those are in backend where the our theme not loads any css for customizing things, the only way to style that text it’s to add the next function to wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php

function patch_buttons_css(){
    echo “

“;
    }
    add_action( ‘admin_print_styles’, ‘patch_buttons_css’ ,90);

NOTE : The child theme needs to be installed and activated.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Real
    Participant

The child theme is installed but not active. If I active it, the main theme will be desactivated, right… so, is it normal?

Thanks,

Radu

YEs

IF you notice that logo and theme settings had gone away, you will have to enable back parent theme and then to go to wp-admin -> theme options -> import/export download data file then activate child theme and import them. Then add the code to functions.php

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?