This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     peterkilaba
    Participant

HI,

Just couple of quick questions.

1. How can I duplicate the categories menu just like on your News magazine front page under slider
    2. How can I duplicate member profile page just like your community demo where the profile cover cover the width of the screen with sidebar not extending past cover photo.

Thanks for your help.

sharmstr

1 – Use the news focus shortcode.

2 – Theme options > Buddypress: Enable full width profile header

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

peterkilaba
    Participant

Thanks for your reply,

1. I imported the news demo with News Focus but it just shows ALL NEWS menu tab, my question was how do I get the other tabs like ENTERTAINMENT,TECHNOLOGY,TRAVEL etc to show on the same menu?

2. I was able to switch to full width profile header but now the profile header background color changed,how do I match it to main background color?

AGAIN,THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

sharmstr

You need to click on build query, its tells you

If you refine your posts by category then they will show as tabbed content in the shortcode

That section uses the styling in Alternate.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?