This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     omhasan98
    Participant

Hi please find attachment and resolve it please. I have created tabs which have to visible on register page which is not. Showing only limited profile field.Today i am going to start work on this and this major functionality issue is front of me god knows when i will explore more this theme might be more functionality issue will be face hope it will not.

Please resolve…

Thanks
    Sunaina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, by default, the only tabs that will be listed in registration page are from BASE group 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

omhasan98
    Participant

I want active all tab feilds in my registeration page. As its showing only profile feilds

omhasan98
    Participant

I know its bb press plugin setting but we need to buy this theme we can use our free plugin.

After login tabs still not working. Many flaws in your theme you guys should rectify and do proper testing. I am loosing my business no one able to make my website perfectly.

I wasted my money to be honest.

Thanks
    Omar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. That is the way buddypress plugin works and the theme just comes as a layer of styling and some added extra functionality so the theme works.

If you need any other functionality that is not default in the plugins or the theme you should consider extending them with a programmer.

You can also submit a feature request where other community users can vote and maybe it will be implemented by us in the future.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?