This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Dietmar.

• Author
     Dietmar
    Participant

How can I place different Logos (Clients) on different pages?
    For example I would like to place Client 1/3/6 on one page and Client 2/4/5 on another?

Catalin

Hi Dietmar,
    Unfortunately that is not possible but that sounds like a nice functionality to have and we will mark it to be included in next theme version

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Dietmar
    Participant

Are there any news about it?

D.

Abe
    Keymaster

yes, we implemented this and we will try to release an update next week.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Dietmar
    Participant

That sounds good to me, can’t wait for it.

D.

Dietmar
    Participant

It`s not really important for today, but I am waiting for it.

D.

Dietmar
    Participant

Hi there,

to come back to my question:

“How can I place different Logos (Clients) on different pages?
    For example I would like to place Client 1/3/6 on one page and Client 2/4/5 on another?”

I read something about tags for clients. How to use it? Is there any documentation about it?

Cheers, Dietmar

sharmstr

Add tags to your clients. Then in the Clients shortcode, select the tags you want in the Filter by Tags box.

So, in your case, give client 1, 3 and 6 the same tag. Then in the shortcode, filter by that tag.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Dietmar
    Participant

Checked, works.

thx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘different Client Logos on different Pages’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?