This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

Stephanus
    Participant

Hi there,

How do I show a one type of logo on my home page (preferably 1 for a normal browser and 1 when viewed on a mobile) and then another different type of logo for all other pages?

I want a black and white version for my home page which is large when viewed on a normal browser and which is smaller when viewed on a mobile device, AND a colour version to be used on all other pages (again, one which is large when viewed on a normal browser and which is smaller when viewed on a mobile device).

If you use a photo background on the homepage, you need a different logo to match the dark background on subpages. I managed to do this when I created the site, but I don’t remember how I did this. (I think you helped me to do this, but I can’t find the email / documentation).

Detailed step-by-step instructions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

sharmstr

You can set it in the page settings. Bring up you homepage in the page editor and scroll down to the options section.

If the logo was a background of an element, it would be easy to switch via css when viewed with a mobile device. I think you’ll have to use some jquery to detect the screen size and switch it out.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Stephanus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Background of an element = a div. Think of a webpage background with text over it.

I dont have that code. I was merely making a suggestion. You can google it:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16787306/how-to-change-an-image-path-based-on-screen-width
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17360120/change-image-source-based-on-screensize

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?