This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     afarahani
    Participant

Hi,

I want to have different user types with different profile information e.g. corporate, professional, personal and free users.

1) I have installed the plugin BuyddyPress user types but I don’t know how it can help in this regard and how it can be sync with different levels of membership I’ll have on the website.

2) I want to know if it is possible to have different profiles depending on the type of user or the level of membership. and how?

3) another issue here is that there are two ways to register on the website: membership plugin and normal registration page. And each of them has its own fields. Maybe it is better to disable the theme register page and use the membership pro register page with different levels of membership. is the registeration through membership plugin results the same?

Thanks,
    Amir

Laura

Hello, please check out this tutorial on how to setup profile types 🙂
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/setup-buddypress-member-types-on-kleo-theme.html

About how to use them with pmpro this could help:
    http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/2015/09/apply-a-buddypress-member-type-on-membership-checkout-or-level-change/
    ( requires premium subscription )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

afarahani
    Participant

@Laura! Are you Kgumiho user on Fiverr?

Laura

Hello, yes i am 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?