This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by nicholaus1221.

• Author
     nicholaus1221
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been trying to fully disable the breadcrumb and it seems to be gone sometimes and reappear other times. I’ve gone through all the sections in the Theme Options (Blog, Buddypress, etc.) and turned off the breadcrumb yet it still shows even on the home page.

Thank you for your help,
    Nicholaus

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholaus, you also can disable breadcrumb in everey page in: theme general settings – breadcrumb.

ps: thank you for your purchasing Kleo also 😉 We’ll come next week with a masive update that have entirely rewritten some sections and all the best feature will be available. I’ll not recomand to do deep customizing until this update, thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholaus,
    To disable the Breadcrumb go to Theme options – Header options – Show breadcrumb

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nicholaus1221
    Participant

Thank you!

Nicholaus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?