This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

amanavohra
    Participant

Hi,

How can I disable side menu only on home page?

Thanks

amanavohra
    Participant

I was able to figure it out by adding below – However, I have ENABLED ‘Replace the default Mobile Menu with the Side Menu’ so that I only have 1 mobile icon. How can I add search icon in my side menu?

COPY CODE
    ul#menu-homepagemenu li#nav-menu-item-side { display: none; }
    body.logged-in ul#menu-homepagemenu li#nav-menu-item-side { display: inline-block; }
     Radu

Hi,

First time you need to create a sidebar for the sidemenu from here :

http://localhost/dev/wp-admin/themes.php?page=multiple_sidebars ( replace localhost with your domainname )

Create a sidebar named sidemenu-sidebar then go to theme options-> side-menu -> Before Menu text here put this : [vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id="sidemenu-sidebar"] ( now we have a sidebar inside the sidemenu ) then from http://localhost/dev/wp-admin/widgets.php add search widget or anything as you wish.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     amanavohra
    Participant

thanks but this way I loose the nice search look and feel which checks the results if its a group, member, blog etc

amanavohra
    Participant

and also, I have limited my search not to show woocommerce product and with this that feature will also be gone

Radu

Hi,

Use this shortcode

COPY CODE

[kleo_search_form context="members,groups,post,page,forum,product,portfolio"]

This shortcode will allows you to search on members,groups,post,page,forum,product,portfolio.

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?