This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     funkman733
    Participant

Hi, I have followed this guide that it is not updated https://archived.seventhqueen.com/sweetdate/article/replace-login-sign-url-custom-url I have found the correct file into sweetdate/page-parts/general-header.php

I have copied the folder and the file into my child theme. I have found the string same as the guide and I have pasted my custom url for login and signup, but them also open the modal forms. What shoul I do to deactivated the modal function or replace your modal forms with the WP Ultimate Membership Pro modal forms with shortcode?

funkman733
    Participant

I have solved!

funkman733
    Participant

So, I don’t have solved because my customization break down the site…
    What should I do to replace the top buttons login and sugnup urls and links.
    And if it possible, I want to change the modal form using the WP Ultimate Membership Pro Login modal and Signup modal shortcode.

I have tried to do that, but my customization generate some conflict. See the file I have customized in attachment.
    [attachment file=214269]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i would need to edit it live, can you share ftp and wp-admin access?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

funkman733
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

You need to copy this file : wp-content/themes/sweetdate/page-parts/general-header.php
    in child theme in this location : wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/page-parts/general-header.php

In the market area it’s the think that triggers the pop-up, i had added at the end 22222 to can de-activated that, you can remove completely that attribute data-reveal-id=”login_panel” or to add at the end 22 or nothing.

Then you will need to follow the Ultimate Membership Pro modal logic implementation, most sure they require a specific class or id.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?