This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     phenderson57
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been unable to remove the search form from the top header menu section of my website. I can’t seem to find any troubleshooting info on how to turn this element off/remove it, so I’m hoping I can find some pointers here. The current location of the search bar is where we would like to place logo text for our site. In the mobile version, the header displays exactly as we want it on the desktop: left justified pop out menu, centered logo, right justified pop out menu with profile info & search bar. Hoping I can find some info about how to change this in the desktop site. Pictures below of the desktop site with the unwanted search bar and the mobile layout without for reference. Thanks for the help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     phenderson57
    Participant

Also, there’s an issue with the color of the left-justified logo on the desktop version. In mobile, it is the correct color (same as header background) but in the desktop version, it is the wrong blue and improperly spaced, so that part of the picture is cut off. Not sure how/why this is happening on desktop but the mobile version is correct. This is true of the search bar as well.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

You can easily hide the search from header with this CSS

COPY CODE

.second-menu-header form#searchform {
        display: none !important;
    }

Regarding the issue with colors we will investigate this and tomorrow we will get back to you.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?