This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     JWilson8
    Participant

How do I set up that a discount code can only be used by each subscriber ONCE

Many thanks

Jenny

Laura

Hello, check http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/restrict-disco-time-per-user/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

JWilson8
    Participant

Thanks Laura, but I can’t access the solution unless I pay paid membership pro more money. Can you let me know the content. Many thanks.

Laura

Hello, sadly i do not have access to it 🙁
    I do not know any other way to do this

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

JWilson8
    Participant

There must be something that could be done. This is not ideal whatsoever. Please can you look into this, how many eccomerce sites have the ability for a discount code to be used more than once by a user? It just does not happen. This is going to require a lot of maintenance or if you could sort out a way that I can have a trial for 7 or 14 days with subscription taken monthly that might work also-although not an ideal situation.

Laura

Hello, paid memberships pro is membership plugin.
    Woocommerce is an ecommerce plugin. Woocommerce discount codes are only used once per user.
    But paid memberships pro has that issue, they have a solution but paid, there is nothing we can do

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?