This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     romanzy
    Participant

Hi,

I created a new WooCommerce product with two product images each with the same dimensions 1560×1000 and the same dpi. One of the 2 images is set as the featured image, the other one is added to the product gallery.

Both images are hard cropped to 600×600 by WooCommerce to fit in the product image gallery carousel, and to 180×180 for the Product Image Gallery.

Now, when I click on the image that it is set as the featured image, then I get the full image size displayed in the lightbox, but the second image remains 600×600 in the lightbox. Both images have the image link to the full size image save in the Media Gallery.

How can I display all images in full size in the lightbox?

Thank you for your help.

Romanzy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Okay. I found what’s causing it. I’m not sure how the devs will end up fixing it, but I will alert them to it and it will be fixed in Kleo 3.0.

In the meantime, open up /kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php. Scroll down to around line 50 and change it from this

COPY CODE

$image_link = $image_src[0];

to this

COPY CODE

//$image_link = $image_src[0];

Normally I wouldnt have you edit core files, but since there will be a fix, its okay in this instance.

Let me know if it causes any issues. I did some basic testing and it seems fine.

(@abe – pushing up the initial fix. Seems you’ve just defined $image_link twice. The first define is correct, the second changes the href to the thumbnail. )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

Thank you so much Sharmstr. I truly appreciate. I spend all Saturday trying to fix the problem. So. I’m glad that you solved it, and that v3.0 will come with a standard fix.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you @sharmstr
    The fix will be included in 3.0 version

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?