This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     abelord
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know how to add topics below sub forum and show only subforum topics.

I used code below but it show all topics including other forums topics.

<pre><code>function recent_bbpress_topics() {

if ( bbp_has_topics( array( ‘author’ => 0, ‘show_stickies’ => false, ‘order’ => ‘DESC’, ‘post_parent’ => ‘any’, ‘posts_per_page’ => 15 ) ) )

bbp_get_template_part( ‘bbpress/loop’, ‘topics’ );

}

add_action(‘bbp_template_after_forums_loop’,’recent_bbpress_topics’);</code></pre>

ex: http://prntscr.com/kbbfoz

Kindly advice!

thank you

A

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Not sure exactly what to suggest you, i recommend you to ask the same on bbpress support forums since this it’s related to their plugin.

Also take a look here : https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/showing-parent-forums-and-subforums-categories-in-forum-root-how/

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     abelord
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

No problem
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?