This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     js100
    Participant

Button for Enable or disable the social icons in top bar does not work.
    I am using the last theme version.

Regards

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide page URL and admin credentials where you try to do that ?

Regards

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     js100
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

That is a global setting for entire site but you can set hide/show only for a certain page from that page backend under content area at theme. ( see screenshot )

Make sure that in the page from screenshot doesn’t have social set as visible.

Let me know if this will solve the issue.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     js100
    Participant
     js100
    Participant
     Radu

Do you have solved the issue ?

Cheers

js100
    Participant

I cant solve it in a ‘dirty’ way and overriding the height to 0, but I suggest to improve it at theme level.

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

Regarding the topic title, take a look here at this video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwTlJ6M2k2WDIxTkU/view

I think your problem comes from some plugins that not comes once with the kleo theme, if you have installed any other plugins than kleo has comes,please disable it one by one to find if one of them causing this, or maybe by a custom modification in core or in child.

On my localhost install the issue described by you cannot be reproduced.

Cheers

Radu

js100
    Participant

We are talking about different things. I know that toggle button on/off works good.
    What I refer is that inside DIV topbar there are inherit two DIV’s more, with classes called top-social and top-menu.

If top-social is empty (so there aren’t any links on backend so no social icons are shown at all), on iPhone and iPad landscape media screen this div applies height:33px instead of 0px.
    https://cdn.seventhqueen.com/sq-support/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/front.jpg

js100
    Participant

I refer to Display social icons On/Off button, not Display Top bar On/Off button

Radu

Hi,

Ok, thank you for reporting this,

We will take a look at this issue.

Have a nice day

Radu

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Hi guys, this bug is still present in Kleo 4/4.01.

Radu

I see,

I will be fixed, but anyways if you want to hide that icons to be shown , just remove the links from the social sharing services and then will be as disabled.

Cheers

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, this was fixed in 4.0.2
    Please make sure you have the latest theme version and if you are overriding this file page-parts/general-header-section.php in your child theme make sure to update your changes we made to the files using a file compare software.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?