This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     sjwilliams
    Participant

I‘m trying find out how to display stored extended (base) profile inputs when updating user profile in Word/Buddypress.  When a user wants to update one or two profile fields, all of the profile field display as empty, which makes the user reinput ALL profile fields, and not just the ones they wanted to edit.  I appreciate any guidance you can provide in this area. 

Radu

Hi,

Can you please link the URL where that happens exactly ? in the user profile/edit ? or where ?

TRy to switch off child theme.

Make sure to have all plugins updated and also the theme.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sjwilliams
    Participant

I’m not sure what changed, but earlier this morning I removed an unneeded extra file from the Sweetdate Child theme. I believe it was called “general-register-modal.php”. After checking the profile update of a test profile this afternoon, the problem seems to have gone away. Thanks for your reply, but it looks ok now.

Radu

Hi,

That’s great
    have a nice day
    Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?