This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     mattjones
    Participant

Hi there,

Sorry for raising so many tickets in the last couple of days!

Just wondering if there is a way to show a users groups that they are involved in within a widget? For example, I am trying to show groups within the main dashboard when I user is logged in.

Thanks!

Matt

Radu

Hi,

Not sure if this functionality it’s ready, i will look for a quick solution to make something similar but not sure i will let you know those days.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Laura

Hello, please check this topic, it might help https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/default-to-my-groups-instead-of-all-groups-in-bp-default-theme#post-231946

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mattjones
    Participant

That’s awesome, I’ll take a look and try now. Thanks Laura!

Radu

Hi cannot find a snippet or plugin that can do that. sorry ask on buddypress forums maybe guys from there has already a snippet or other suggestion.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?