This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by pkoipas.

• Author
     pkoipas
    Participant

Can we get a refund? or a discount for buying a theme igh because I ‘m not very satisfied with your product …
    If I would have known I would have taken the theme Lovestory
    Regards

Cornel

Hi there,

Can you please tell me why you are not satisfied with our theme?

Best regards,
    Cornel

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pkoipas
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Is there anything with which we can help you change your mind about our product?
    What are you trying to achieve and it doesn’t work ? Can you please give me more explicit details about the issues encountered in the setup of your site ?

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pkoipas
    Participant

I do not understand what you do not understand in what I write, I want a refund because I ‘m not going to spend days on your script which should be ready early and functional …
    Example, members connected by sex do not even work .. Translations are only 10% and when the text is translated by the plugin translate loco , it does not work on your template …
    I crazy to me the sum , it is a question of principle , I want Money Back please , thank you

Andrei

I, and other customers which have built awesome websites on our theme can confirm that our theme doesn’t have functional issues.

It’s all about taking some time to read the documentation in detail and if at some point you get loosed in the big amount of options provided you could request help from us in each point where you were stuck.

Members sex for example is a complementary field that needs extra setup for the search to properly work.
    Depending of the language you’re trying to build your site into, you will probably end up needing language translations for each plugin. Using Loco Translate is pretty easy, and if you have any issues in setting up your translation we could help in that case as well.

At long as your request are not related to custom modifications and they are directly related to our theme we’ll always do our best to find a solution and help you out.

Unfortunately refunds are not managed by ourselves, they are managed by the Envato market, so if you still want to do a refund then you’ll have to contact them about this.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

pkoipas
    Participant
     Cornel

Hi,

Did you solve the issue? Is there anything more we can help you with?

Best regards,
    Cornel

pkoipas
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?