This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased buddyapp theme yesterday and installed all demo data. All is ok. I did make my site private. But, i want to make public my custom post types and standart wp-post? How can i do this?

Thanks…

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Just use the next snippet

COPY CODE

function sq7_rdu_restrict_but_exception_cpt() {
        /*check if is blog page choosen on wp-admin -> settings-> reading -> posts page.*/
        if( is_singular( 'post' ) || is_singular('you-custom-cpt-name') ) {
            remove_action('template_redirect', 'kleo_restrict_site');
        }
    }

add_action('wp','sq7_rdu_restrict_but_exception_cpt');

Just replace the: you-custom-cpt-name with your CPT slug

That’s all

Let me know

The function needs to be pasted in wp-content/themes/buddyapp-child/functions.php

NOTE : Child theme needs to be installed and activated.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clyn
    Participant

thanks Radu,
    Acually i would like to use Paid membership Pro pluging to restrict some pages or post but some problems.

1 – Paid membership pro is not rectrict buddypress section such as abcdomain . com/groups or members or activiy. Any code for this?
    2 – Above problem, i decide to solve with Buddypress Members Only pluging. Yes this is restrict buddypress defaul page but this time also rectrict Post and CPT 🙂
    3 – How can i give a role for new membership levels? Any free add on for paid memership pro for user roles?
    4 – My project accept only invited with cost. So i am using invite code. But if i give a membership level cost is 0, anyano can to membership levels and can be member. How can i solve this… Thanks

clyn
    Participant

i think number 3 is solved with this paid membership pro add on

clyn
    Participant

I think I solve no4 with this code
    add_action(‘user_register’, ‘kleo_pmpro_default_level’);
    function kleo_pmpro_default_level($user_id) {
    pmpro_changeMembershipLevel(1,$user_id);
    }

new register using default register form with own invite code. After complite register and activate account than login site with new membership levels and role… Is this OK?

NO1 AND NO2 IS WAITING 🙂

clyn
    Participant

Radu,

I solve all my problems except this code, ok i am writing (‘post‘) yes post page is open. But can you expand this code such as i am using book,cinema etc Custom Post Type..thanks

/*check if is blog page choosen on wp-admin -> settings-> reading -> posts page.*/
    if( is_singular( ‘post’ ) || is_singular(‘you-custom-cpt-name‘) ) {
    remove_action(‘template_redirect’, ‘kleo_restrict_site’);
    }
    }

add_action(‘wp’,’sq7_rdu_restrict_but_exception_cpt’);

clyn
    Participant

I think i solved 🙂 if you say everything is ok, i will use below code…Thanks

if( is_singular( ‘post’ ) || is_singular(‘post‘) || is_singular(‘book‘) || is_singular(‘cinema‘)) {
    remove_action(‘template_redirect’, ‘kleo_restrict_site’);
    }
    }

add_action(‘wp’,’sq7_rdu_restrict_but_exception_cpt’);

Radu

Great

Yes that’s it

Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant

🙂 thanks your confirmation …

Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?