This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     Sheitan007
    Participant

Hi

In property page i can’t see Instant Booking in iphone but in other phone other tablet or PC i can see that.

please help me!.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Are you referring to that pointed in screenshot ?

If yes when you scroll down it disappears since like that the theme was builded.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sheitan007
    Participant

Hi
    Check this link :
    https://sepanja.com/fa/property/place/354

In property page on mobile device you can see on bottom price per night and Instant booking in green button.
    But you can see this in Android system and don’t show in IOS for iPhone 7s model.
    And i change height to show but is not perfect you can see this in attachment.
    Actually, there is the problem in the your html theme because i check it in your html theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,
    We will investigate this and we will get back to you

Cheers
    R

Radu

Hi,

Did you had modified something there ? (css,html,js) ? If yes we cannot debug that since they are custom non-default

Try to use this CSS

COPY CODE

.property-sticky-box-wrapper .sticky-element { height:85 !important; }
    .burger-modal-styles:not(body) {bottom:0 !important}

Did you see the same issue on our demo ?

Cheers
    R

Sheitan007
    Participant

Hi
    No, I did not change anything , because this issue in your theme demo and yes,I see the same issue on your demo.

Let me check this CSS and And I’ll let you know.

Radu

Ok,

All good ?
    Cheers
    R

Sheitan007
    Participant

Hi
    I use your CSS code but is not work in your sample theme in this link :
    https://www.sepanja.com/mybnb/property_page.html

Radu

Hi,

We will update the theme today or early tomorrow the update contains some safari fixes. So please update the theme tomorrow and let me know

It should be fixed those issues

Cheers
    R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?