This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     palicali
    Participant

Hi – I would like my shop to be a social marketplace (multi-vendor marketplace) where members can add products. Is that possible with the WooCommerce plugin that comes with the Kleo theme? Or do I need to add something else?

As an example, I see BuddyBoss offers an option for social marketplace that works with WC Vendors: http://www.buddyboss.com/product/social-marketplace/

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, yes, you can use woovendors or another woocommerce vendor plugin, there are many, please check at codecanyon 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

palicali
    Participant

ok perfect, thanks!

palicali
    Participant

FYI, I just bought WC Vendors Pro and also installed BP WC Vendors which integrates WC Vendors and BuddyPress together.

Laura

I see, glad you could resolve it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?