This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jimmi888
    Participant

1. On my web I can’t found my account profile tumbnail + icon notification. what will i do?
    2. On my post is trouble about Title can’t read. what will i do?

thanks before 🙂 please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     giannisff
    Participant

Url ?

sharmstr

1 – Your menu is using an old ‘my account’ link. Delete it and add the Kleo My Account link. If you can see any of the Kleo options, click on Screen Options in the upper right hand corner and enable them.

2 – The title issue happens when you have enabled transparent main menu, but haven’t turned off the title section.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, please let me know when your site is ready. I’m currently restoring a ’68 BSA Lightning, but my next project is to cafe a 2007 Bonneville. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jimmi888
    Participant

Thanks Sharmstr,
    nice to meet you here. yeah that cool bike booth. 🙂

Problem number 2 solved.
    but, I can’t found how to add the “Kleo My Account link” can you sent me screenshot where i can found it.
    many thanks before

sharmstr

Look at this screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jimmi888
    Participant

done. thanks

sharmstr

Oh and also add “Live Notifications” from that section.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?