This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Camyen
    Participant

Hi there,

Today, I was trying to re-download Kleo from ThemeForest and then install it on my website. However, the downloaded zip package was different from the one I downloaded in July. There is not a folder called ‘Main File’. I can’t find ‘kleo.zip’ and ‘kleo_child.zip’ as usual. I don’t know which package should I upload to WordPress.

I had uploaded a Kleo package (which was downloaded in July) and then successfully updated it to the latest version in Theme Option, my website collapsed after I’d imported Demo data. You can see a error code on the homepage. So I decided to re-download Kleo. Is there a better way to handle this issue?

Thank you as always.

Camyen
    Participant

UPDATE.

The version of Visual Composer is the cause of that error code. I’ve updated it to the latest version. Everything looks good now.

What I am concerning now is how can I download the latest version of Kleo and its pre-packed plugins. As I mentioned in the last thread, I uploaded a Kleo package which was downloaded in July, all the pre-packed plugins are compatible with the package not the latest one. So I need to manually update the pre-packed plugins.

When I go to ThemeForest, it should be an up-to-data package there (I assume), so I don’t need to manually update anything. I can’t identify whether the one I downloaded on today is latest or not, because some folders are missing. How should I use the package I downloaded from ThemeForest on today?

Thank you.

sharmstr

You need to select “all files and documentation”.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?