This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     fabioblanco
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the theme in my network, but this does not work, it is incorrect or has many faults.

For example, the pages are not equal, that design sold. ( I undestand the change of pictures, this is not problem)

The number of pages shown are not the same as those pages installed with the contents of the folder demo: business directory does not exist among other sites.

In the folder of revolution slider: agency multisite demo sliders, .zip or can not be opened with WinZip or WinRAR, this is the error: the file name is too long, wordpress says, the file does not exist or is too long .

The site “themes / kleo / resume” .png (imac_frame_bottom-1024×303) is smaller or larger if you move, the downloaded design is wrong, that is, when you download “all item and documentation” this is incorrect or wrong .

I purchased this template for all pages taught in the demo site, I want the same, I’m working with wordpress 4.1.1

I have also found that the subject does not work with multisite wordpress and I think this is a basic mistake, because it would be easier to work on multisite the template, which is what really sold, is what I understand personally.

A I would not mind to send me an .xml file for each of the existing pages. This is the just:

Demos

The plugins is not the problem, I have all plugins: I think!!!…………

The problem are the demos.

Because not charge the theme in  multisite wordpress  ????? I have this demos: in picture one

Please, please, please

Sincerely,  Fabio Blanco

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Demo pages are installed by going to Wp Admin > Appearance > Kleo Demo Data. Please read the information there on specific demo requirements.

You shouldnt unpack (open with winzip or rar) the slider demos. You need to import the .zip files by going to wp admin > revslider: import. In any case, you’re receiving the error because of this: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/error_message/Path-too-long-or-File-cannot-be-copied-errors-unzipping-the-editor-installer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?