This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     sunny
    Participant

Hello I have complained about this issue earlier before the release of version 2.0 and even uploaded some screenshots to show this clearly, I also gave my login details for possible correction but no reply.I was hoping the issue would be resolved with the release of version 2.0, unfortunately not. The issue is that drop-down button ‘+’ for sub-pages on my site mobile view are not showing except on home page. I noticed that sub-menu color for home page by default is black but for all other pages is not. I have tried all possible ways from the theme settings to set this but nothing works and I didn’t set my transparent menu on. I have also tried by uploading a header background image with the hope of revealing the button on colored background yet failed to show. please see the attached images for details. Another issue is that pages with fewer content have white space below the footer on mobile view please see the attached image for this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sunny
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sunny
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Hi Sunny, Try clearing the cache on your phone. I had to do it for the new live search in the menu.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gman3
    Participant

Hi,

sorry to get bring up an old question, but I have the same issue as the above:

drop-down button ‘+’ for sub-pages on my site mobile view are not showing except on home page.

was the answer to just clear the cache on the device? I seem to have this issue on different mobile devices: iPad, mobiles etc. was there another solution?

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

This has been fixed and will be available in next update coming next week.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?