This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     mitchcan
    Participant

OK, I’m going to show how new I am here by asking a dumb question. Why when I select subscribe and/or favorite on any of the topics I have read over the past few days do they not actual hit my profile, in the favorite or subscribe folder?

My topics I started are in there. Just nothing I have favorited or subscribed to from others in the Forum.

I am “doing it wrong”? 🙂

sharmstr

Not a dumb question apparently. None of my new favorites are showing up either. Assigning to abe.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Strange. I will inspect this but probably something related to bbPress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Pixxx
    Participant

I have the same problem running ubuntu 14.04 and latest firefox, it was not fun to find out all favorite topics was gone, or never there.

i do get mail from subscribed topics.

Abe
    Keymaster

Fixed. Check it out 🙂

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mitchcan
    Participant

Excellent. And has all of the ones I saved during time it was not working. Nice.

Glad I wasn’t imagining things. 🙂

Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

Yep. also Subscriptions weren’t showing and fixed that too. It is related to bbPress and we will put a fix in the next KLEO version.

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?