This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Stephanus.

• Author
     Stephanus
    Participant

I’m getting the following errors in Google Webmaster Tools. How do I get rid of them? Should I download WP-PageNavi? If so, how do I install it because I’ve read their instructions but I can’t figure out how to add the code to my Kleo Theme. They say that ‘In your theme, you need to find calls to next_posts_link() and previous_posts_link() and replace them.’ For more details, go here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-pagenavi/installation/

I’ve also attached another screenshot of a (related?) error that I get in Google Webmaster Tools. Will WP-PageNavi help resolve this? If not, how can I resolve this, i.e. where can I edit the Meta Descriptions for search results pages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Stephanus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi,

You don’t need to install WP-PageNavi, there is no need for an extra plugin for page navigation, the issue comes from the SEO of your site, don’t know if you’re using any tools for this but maybe you should do so.

But even then, I don’t think you will find anything to help you with page navigation SEO, because there is no place to set up the right meta tags for this kind of pages, so you might want to ignore them in your webmaster account.

Please not that this is not related to our theme, it’s a general issue related to your site SEO.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Stephanus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?