This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jaybee
    Participant

I was wondering if it was possible to create a duplicate portfolio page with separate categories?

Example:
    domain.com/portfolio
    domain.com/portfolio-2

sharmstr

The portfolio shortcode allows you to filter by categories. Create a page for each category.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jaybee
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll get these questions out the way so I don’t feel like a bother

I have the basic landing page up using just [kleo_portfolio]

However if I created a page named residential, and one named business for category purposes. How do I get that to show for category selection?

How do I assign this new category to the second portfolio page?

How can I add pagination to this new portfolio page?

Is there a way to change the grid selection from 4 to 3 photos without interfering with the first portfolio?

Thanks for any and all help.

jaybee
    Participant

I may have figured a great bit of this out. Will post back before the end of the night.

jaybee
    Participant

I was able to answer the questions above, but I am stuck with one last struggle.

When going into a portfolio page the default breadcrumb is still Home / Portfolio / Service

So although I have 2 different pages:
    Home / Residential
    Home / Business

When I click on a portfolio, it will take me back to Home / Portfolio / Service
    Is there a way to get to:
    Home / Residential / Service
    Home / Business / Service

sharmstr

Off the top of my head, try changing your permalinks to include the category.

Or you can try filtering the breadcrumb. You’ll need to know how filters work and php knowledge to do this. Do a search here. Its been discussed a few times.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?