This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Jonathan.

• Author

Tagged: 

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi there,

I just updated to Kleo 3.0.6. I use a child theme to adjust styles, etc.

After the update I noticed that the menu items in my main menu had a bottom-border-color equivalent to the border color that I set in Theme Settings. The only thing is that I was happy without that border before. I want to set it back, but trying to overwrite the values with style.css in my child theme is simply not working. I can delete the value from dynamic.css but of course it just changes back shortly after.

http://www.ibogainealliance.org

sharmstr

Put !important on it.

.whatever {
    border-bottom: 0px !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

But … did you clear your cache after updating?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Jonathan
    Participant

Yes, I’ve done both of those things.

You can see the orange line that appears in the wider dropdown menus. I don’t like it and preferred when it was a soft gray line.

sharmstr

This doesn’t work?

#header.header-color .navbar-nav li {
    border-bottom-color: #f7f7f7 !important;
    }

sharmstr

And this

.header-color .dropdown-menu {
    border-color: #f7f7f7 !important;
    }

Jonathan
    Participant

Yes both of those I have already tried.

#header.header-color .navbar-nav li, .header-color .dropdown-menu { border-bottom-color: #f7f7f7 !important; }

It simply does not affect the page for some reason. I have no other problems with CSS.

sharmstr

Is it set in your child styles.css right now? Because I dont see it in there: http://www.ibogainealliance.org/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/A.style.css.pagespeed.cf.qY9INfn3M3.css

I really think you need to rebuild your pagespeed cache.

Jonathan
    Participant

Well I don’t know what to do.

I have waited quite a while for caches. I’ve also tried adding the line ModPagespeed off to my .htaccess file and then reloading the page.

You can definitely see it here: http://www.ibogainealliance.org/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/style.css

Final lines of code.

sharmstr

Because you have it commented out. You didnt properly close the comments above it.

Jonathan
    Participant

Yes! Thank you…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?