This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sdhoyle
    Participant

Here is what google chrome throws at me, i also attacched my dynamic.css file

#main .main-color h1, #main .main-color h2, #main .main-color h3, #main .main-color h4, #main .main-color h5, #main .main-color h6, .main-color .btn-default, .main-color .btn-default:hover, .main-color .panel-default .panel-title a, .main-color .panel-kleo .panel-title a, .main-color .box-style strong, #main .main-color h3 a, .main-color .posts-listing .article-title a, .main-color .entry-content .post-title a, .main-color #respond .form-submit input#submit, .main-color .pricing-table .pmpro-price .lead, .main-color #buddypress #friend-list .item-title a, .main-color #buddypress #member-list h5 a, .main-color #buddypress #members-list .item-title a, .main-color #buddypress li.unread div.thread-info a, .main-color #buddypress #groups-list .item-title a, .main-color .unread-notifications td.notify-text a, .main-color #buddypress button:hover, .main-color #buddypress a.button:hover, .main-color #buddypress a.button:focus, .main-color #buddypress input[type=submit]:hover, .main-color #buddypress input[type=button]:hover, .main-color #buddypress input[type=reset]:hover, .main-color #buddypress ul.button-nav li a:hover, .main-color #buddypress ul.button-nav li.current a, .main-color #buddypress div.generic-button a:hover, .main-color.bp-full-width-profile div.generic-button a:hover, .main-color #buddypress .comment-reply-link:hover, .main-color #buddypress div.item-list-tabs#subnav ul li.selected a, .main-color #buddypress div.item-list-tabs#subnav ul li a:hover, .main-color #buddypress div.item-list-tabs li.selected a, .manage-members .main-color .member-name, .manage-members .main-color .member-name a, .main-color #buddypress .standard-form textarea, .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=text], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=color], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=date], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=datetime], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=datetime-local], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=email], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=month], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=number], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=range], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=search], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=tel], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=time], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=url], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=week], .main-color #buddypress .standard-form select, .main-color #buddypress .standard-form input[type=password], .main-color #buddypress .dir-search input[type=search], .main-color #buddypress .dir-search input[type=text], .main-color li.bbp-forum-info .bbp-forum-title, .main-color ul.topic.sticky .bbp-topic-permalink, .main-color a.favorite-toggle, .main-color a.subscription-toggle, .main-color #bbpress-forums div.bbp-forum-author a.bbp-author-name, .main-color #bbpress-forums div.bbp-topic-author a.bbp-author-name, .main-color #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-author a.bbp-author-name, .main-color .bbp-submit-wrapper button.button, .main-color #bbpress-forums .bbp-form input[type=”text”], .main-color .wp-editor-area, .main-color .rtmedia-container .rtmedia-editor-main dl.tabs dd.active > a, .main-color .rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-editor-main dl.tabs dd.active > a, .main-color #buddypress div.rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-editor-main dl.tabs dd.active > a, .main-color .rtmedia-container .rtmedia-editor-main dl.tabs dd > a:hover, .main-color .rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-editor-main dl.tabs dd > a:hover, .main-color #buddypress div.rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-editor-main dl.tabs dd > a:hover
    {
    color: #070707;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

If you haven’t turn on Development mode in Theme Options > Misc, the dynamic.min.css is what’s loaded.

That file is generated with the values you set in Theme Options.

So, what is your actual issue? Can I have an example of the problem?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sdhoyle
    Participant

I have no dynamic.min.css file,

Basically there is a global color code that is overlaying most of the text on my site,
    a quick example is on my forums page all of the titles have been overlaid so that they no loger have a hover feature they are just black. When i try to change the color of these items it gets over written by the dynamic.css page

I tried deleting the file but it is just recreated.

sharmstr

Link please.

If you dont have dynamic.min.css you’ve either turned on dev mode or you’re running an old version of Kleo.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I apologize, I’m completely wrong about dynamic.min.css. Anyhow, as I said, that css file is built based on the values you select in Theme Options > Styling.

sdhoyle
    Participant

my only problem is that there is no color in my styling section that is set to #070707 the closest is #000000 so i cant even figure out where its coming from.

also its an intanet site with no external link at the moment.

sdhoyle
    Participant

its doing this to almost every link on my site, ill provide a few pictures (the highlighted stuff has no rollover effect and will not let me change the color)

the stuff in the header, footer and sidebars work fine its the content that is inside of my pages

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Its hard to help without access.

Topic titles are set in Styling Options > Main > Link color & Hover Link color.

You can put your css changes in quick css. If they are being overriden, make sure you put !important on them. Something like

COPY CODE

.main-color a:hover {
    color: red !important;
    }

sharmstr

In your images, the post H3 titles are controlled by Styling Options > Main > Text Color.

sdhoyle
    Participant

The problem is that they are not being detected as links and it is setting them as plain text. the color is coming from

Styling Options > Main > Text Color

but its almost as if im losing everything else.

sharmstr

And also, those H3 titles have no rollover effect. http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog/

sdhoyle
    Participant

what is the CSS i need to be able to add something that can fix that? its quite annoying that H3 just plops over everything on my site

sharmstr

That’s correct. They dont. You can add them.

COPY CODE

#main .main-color h3 a:hover {
      color: red;
    }

sdhoyle
    Participant

that didnt work it did nothing …

sharmstr

Probably because of the #main. Again, its hard to tell you exactly what to do without seeing where this is. But you can try setting the hover on H3 globally.

COPY CODE

h3 a:hover {
      color: red !important;
    }

sdhoyle
    Participant

ok so it worked in one place only. but not in all, when i look the css is there in my inspector but it is not doing the action when i hover.

sharmstr

I think we sent messages at the same time. Did you try the second h3 code I gave you?

sdhoyle
    Participant

The H3 worked on some, i figured out the others were h4 and then i used the bbp-forum-title and its working everywhere now.

Thanks for your help.

h3 a:hover {
    color: #00b9f7 !important;
    }

h4 a:hover {
    }

a.bbp-forum-title:hover {
    }

sharmstr

Cool.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?