This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by musact.

• Author
     musact
    Participant

I was trying to get different sidebar widgets for the BuddyPress and Forums sections of my site. I saw that you recommend using Dynamic Widgets. I was able to install it, works on all of the Buddypress pages except: Profile, Forums, and Achievements (an integration from Badgeos plugin) pages. It also isn’t working on any of the bbpress forums pages. I can use a plugin to get the BBpress sidebar to work, but my main concern is getting the same sidebar across all of the buddy press pages.
    How can I fix this?
    Thanks!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I don’t know where I recommended Dynamic widgets but depending on what you need you can also try https://wordpress.org/plugins/conditional-widgets/

probably your problem is because that plugin isn’t handling Buddypress very well

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

musact
    Participant

FYI, for anyone else who has this need without changing code, I found a plugin that lets me put custom sidebars on all of the Buddypress pages. Content Aware Sidebars.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?